Information regarding Migration of Doordarshan Free Dish DTH service from INSAT-4B to GSAT-15 Satellite.
Doordarshan is migrating its DTH service “DD Free Dish” from old Satellite (INSAT-4B) to new satellite (GSAT-15) with effect from 1st February, 2016.
All DD Free Dish Viewers are requested to follow the following steps for returning/rescanning their Set top Boxes on or after 1st February 2016. The new Parameters followed by procedure for STB rescanning/search are given below.
DD Frequency plan for Migration from 01.02.2016.
Above setting in the STB is to be stored and then to rescan/search channel in the STB procedures are given further.
Procedure to retune/ rescan of Set Top Box for Existing Viewers:-
1. Press “Menu” Button on Remote of DD Free Dish Set Top Box.
2. Select “Installation”.
3. Go to “Manual Search”.
4. Select Satellite Name (Select /Edit)
5. Select / Change TP.
6. Enter Frequency ( for TP1) to 11090 MHz.
7. Edit/Change Symbol Rate to 29500 Ksps and Polarization to “Vertical”
8. SAVE / OK the setting and SCAN the SET TOP Box.
9. Press “EXIT” Button on Remote.
10. Similarly EDIT, SAVE and SCAN the following TP to get all TV and Radio Channels.
11. Now all the TV and Radio channels of “DD Free Dish DTH” will be available.
12. Viewers/Subscribers who do not retune / rescan the Set Top Box will not get the DD Free Dish Service on or after 01-02-2016 from the date of migration.
13. For further queries, viewers can contact Toll Free Helpline No: 1800 11 0510 (8.00 A.M. to 10.00 P.M.); or E-mail at: email@example.com